Originally posted by Lew:
I'm not a parent yet, but if my wife and I have kids, you can be rest assured they will be drug tested w/o their knowledge. My wife and I have already had this argument, she thinks nothing should be done without suspicion. I'm like, what, am I Jumper pulling someone over for no reason at all and asking them a few questions with the night stick? A parent should not have to have probable cause or reasonable suspicion or any of that crap.
Now, what happens if our 12 year old fails for mj? Well, I'm sure he/she will love living in the Czech Republic, because that's where they get shipped to.
I still can't get over the denial in some parents. And yes, I realize there are millions of teens who don't do drugs and are going to be good citizens. I'm just telling you, the public has no idea just how bad it really is because the public doesn't want to know.
Bookmarks